Saturday, December 1, 2012

Photobucket

 Photobucket 

  Photobucket 


PhotobucketPhotobucket
 

  

  This summer my friend Lara and I got our hands on these feather fake lashes. Pretty weird to wear and I wouldn't stand spending more than an hour with themwouldn't anyways haha, but I was happy with the results! Can you believe that it's December already?! Where did November go ? and the whole year ?! School has been a pain but it's christmas break so soon already. I'm so excited tomorrow my friend Petra and I will be working on something for her photography class. I will feel as if I had a social life again. oh school I love you so -.-

4 comments:

  1. wow very nice *__* your blog is vety lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz toll *.*
    Vor allem das zweite Bild ist sooo schön :)
    woher sind denn die Wimpern?

    liebste Grüße, Bia.
    http://geniuschaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete