Sunday, November 25, 2012

Photobucket 
 Hello, my name is Julia. I'm a 15 year old girl, who loves art, photograpy and fashion. I live for art actually, my life would feel so pointless without it. I currently live in the tiny island of Malta. Absolutely love watching youtube videos! I love playing the piano or at least I try haha. I enjoy travelling and discovering different cultures. Also I'm currently studying at college or sixth form, how ever you may call it. I still don't know what to do with my life exactly haha but who knows right, till know I'm hoping it will be something with art and design, that would be awesome! I used to have a blog and have been  missing it, so why not start from the beginning again. On this site I will post pictures, thoughts or any random stuff on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment